Thursday, January 3, 2013
BEST VIKING ROMANCES!
Every now and then I love a good Viking Romance. Not fantasy, not paranormal, just straight up historical romance from the time of the raiding Norse warriors. There’s nothing like a Viking raid and a strapping tall warrior to get your blood boiling, right? Well, of course, it must be well written and we want a strong heroine to make it difficult for him. And, a little history thrown in doesn’t hurt either. Well, if you like ‘em, I have a list of those I’ve rated 5 and 4 stars just for you.
• Dream of Me, Believe in Me and Come Back to Me, trilogy by Josie Litton
• Dawnfire by Lynn Erickson
• Edin’s Embrace by Nadine Crenshaw
• Fires of Winter, Hearts Aflame and Surrender My Love, trilogy by Johanna Lindsey
• Golden Surrender, The Viking’s Woman and Lord of the Wolves, trilogy by Heather Graham
• Lord of Hawkfell Island by Catherine Coulter
• Maidensong by Diana Groe
• Northward the Heart by Maureen Kurr
• Raeliksen, Mac Liam and The Temperate Warrior by Renee Vincent
• Season of the Sun by Catherine Coulter
• Tara’s Song by Barbara Ferry Johnson
• The Enchantment (first published as My Warrior’s Heart) by Betina Krahn
• The Pagan’s Prize by Miriam Minger
• The Viking’s Defiant Bride by Joanna Fulford
• Twin Passions by Miriam Minger
• Viking Captive by Emma Merritt
• Viking Gold by Nadine Crenshaw
• Viking Passion by Flora Speer
• Viking Rose by Ashland Price
Let me know if I’ve missed one you love! I know there are good ones out there and I am always looking for a great Viking romance.