Saturday, September 7, 2013
The 2nd Group of my Favorite Historical Romances for Regan's Top 20!
Earlier in the week, I posted my current Top 10 Historical Romances. Here are the next ten for my Top 20. As with the first list, I'd love to know your favorites, so leave a comment with the book title and author on this post or on the first one and it just might show up on one of my best lists if it isn't there now.
To a lucky commenter on this post or the first, I'll gift you your choice of my first two novels, Racing with the Wind or Against the Wind, so make sure I have your email.
Here are the next ten of my top favorites, a very hard choice to winnow it down to these, I can assure you:
1. The Wind Dancer by Iris Johansen
2. Across a Moonlit Sea by Marsha Canham
3. Moonstruck Madness by Laurie McBain
4. Embrace and Conquer by Jennifer Blake
5. Hearts Aflame by Johanna Lindsey
6. Beyond the Cliffs of Kerry by Amanda Hughes
7. Kilgannon by Kathleen Givens
8. The Pride of Lions by Marsha Canham
9. Silver Storm by Cynthia Wright
10. Dancing on Coals by Ellen O'Connell