Some are from new authors; some from authors who lived decades ago. And the list changes each year. (There are two books on the list that weren’t there a year ago and they are among the oldest!)
1. Bride of the MacHugh by Jan Cox Speas
2. The Passions of Emma by Penelope Williamson
3. The Windflower by Laura London (aka Sharon & Tom Curtis)
4. The Dragon and the Jewel by Virginia Henley
5. Princess of Fire by Shannon Drake (aka Heather Graham)
6. The Captain of All Pleasures by Kresley Cole
7. Heartstorm by Elizabeth Stuart
8. Shanna by Kathleen Woodiwiss
9. September Moon by Candice Proctor
10. Broken Wing by Judith James
I'd love to know your favorites! Leave a comment with the book title and author on this post on my 2nd top ten (for the Top 20) and it just might show up on one of my best lists if it isn't there now.
To a lucky commenter on this post or the next, I'll gift you your choice of my first two novels, Racing with the Wind or Against the Wind, so make sure I have your email.