Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Western Historical Month!


June is Western historical month on my blog! It's going to be a great one, with some reviews of wonderful stories--some keepers you'll want on your "to read" shelf, my Best Western Historical Romances list...and (drum roll) a special guest appearance the last week by Shirl Henke, author of more than 30 captivating romances, many with half Indian heroes. I've taken a peek at what she has to say and you'll find it fascinating, I promise! So rustle up some time to spend here with us cowboy and Indian lovers.

I know some of you likely think you'll never read a Western historical. I was once one of those. But when I saw some of my favorite authors had written Westerns, I couldn't resist getting them. And suddenly I was hooked! So try one of these great romances reviewed on my blog this month and I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment