Sunday, November 20, 2011
BEST VIKING ROMANCES!
Every now and then I just love a good Viking Romance. Nothing like a Viking raid and a strapping tall warrior to get your blood boiling, right? Well, I have a list of those I’ve rated 5 and 4 stars on Amazon for just this purpose. I thought my blog readers might like to see which ones I consider “best,” as I have waded through many I could not recommend. Here are my favorites:
· Raeliksen (reviewed in today’s post) and the sequel, Mac Liam by Renee Vincent
· Edin’s Embrace by Nadine Crenshaw
· Viking Gold by Nadine Crenshaw
· Tara’s Song by Barbara Ferry Johnson
· The Enchantment (first published as My Warrior’s Heart) by Betina Krahn
· Dawnfire by Lynn Erickson
· Golden Surrender, The Viking’s Woman and Lord of the Wolves, trilogy by Heather Graham Pozzessere
· Fires of Winter, Hearts Aflame and Surrender My Love, trilogy by Johanna Lindsey (Hearts Aflame is the only 5 star in the set, but Fires of Winter is good, too; and they can be read separately.)
· Maidensong by Diana Groe (I did not like the sequel, ERINSONG, as well)
· The Viking’s Defiant Bride by Joanna Fulford
Let me know if I’ve missed one you love! I know there are good ones out there you have read and I am always looking for a great Viking romance.